Class 12 Board result will be based on Class 11 & Class 10 results and on the school’s past performance in 12th exams. Around 40% of the marks will be based on 12th pre-board and 60% weightage will be given to the performance of the students in Class 11 and Class 10 final exams.
The CBSE has adopted 30:30:40 formula to evaluate class 12 students based on the results of Class-X, XI and XII examinations, respectively.
You have successfully cast your vote
CBSE had released the tabulation policy for the same on their official website.
This portal has the following sections: –
1) Internal grades upload
2) Practical/ projects/internal assessment marks upload
3) Class XII data verification for class X roll no, board and year of passing
4) Availability ofhistorical performance of schools to be taken as reference for moderation
5) Class XI theory marks data entry and upload
6) Class XII theory marks data entry and upload
7) Class XII complete tabulation sheet for checking, moderation of theory marks (XI & XII) and upload
A sequence of the above mentioned activities has also been prepared and being activated from today on the portal while the rest will be activated in due course of time to make it easy for the schools.
“A system has also been developed for computation of Class X component of marks based on result data available with the Board in case of students who passed their Class X Board from CBSE only. For other Boards, CBSE with the help of Regional Offices will collect result data from respective State Boards for the purpose of computation of Class X component (30%) of marks of Class XII. The system will also compute Class XI component (30%) and Class XII component (40%),” according to Dr AntrikshJohri, Director IT, CBSE.
After collection of all marks, this portal will display complete tabulation sheet for the school with a feature of subject-wise marks and reference mean for the purpose of moderation of marks by the schools. This portal and the backend systems have eased out lots of burden of cumbersome calculations for the schools.