The last date to submit online applications for UPRVUNL Junior Engineer (Trainee) recruitment 2021 is July 2. Candidates can submit applications through debit/ credit/ net banking (SB Collect System of State Bank of India) till July 4.
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited is conducting this recruitment process to fill up 196 Junior Engineer vacancies.
You have successfully cast your vote
It should be noted that the candidates should have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered email ID Candidates are also advised to ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk/spam folder.
Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application. you can edit the information before submission of step-i and step-ii. Once the form is submitted, it cannot be edited.
Step-I: Registration/Sign-up of Personal Details, and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through email on registered email Id or mobile number.
Step-II: Login to complete the Personal Details, Qualification Details, Declaration.
Step-III: The payment of Application Fee after min 24 hours through Online mode via Debit card, Credit card or Internet banking through State Bank collect System of State Bank of India.
After registration, the candidate has to login and complete other details in the application form like Personal Details, Qualification Details, and Declaration, etc.
Instructions regarding scanning of photographs, Signatures, and Certificates: Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature as per the process given below. The applicant should note that only Jpg/jpeg format is acceptable:
i. Photograph Image:
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on a light background (not older than 03 weeks).
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- The size of the scanned image should be between 50kb -100kb in jpg/ jpeg format only.
ii. Signature image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- The size of the file should be between 10kb – 100 kb in Jpg/jpeg format only.
iii. Certificate image:
- Scanned relevant category certificates respectively for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD/EWS/Ex-Ser/DFF/Domicile .
- Scanned Certificate of qualification
- The size of the file should be up to 1024 kb in PDF format only.